HOW IS MY NEW GAMING MONTAGE?

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys!! I just posted a new gaming montage an my channel and I just wanted to know how well I did and if I could add anything to it!! Hey and if you liked it, it would be amazing if you guys can check out my other vids!!! THANKS!!!

Link-

wufu

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your editing is on point. The music seems to be too generic for my taste (my opinion) but it is not bad at all. I personally have never played or watched roblox. I would have titled the video "Roblox Trackpad only challenge" (since you mentioned it a few times in the video). That mlg-ish montage edit around 2:28 was very cool (Even though I have never seen that game before it was still fun to watch).

Your editing is great. When you started listening to the song on youtube I kind of felt that it was out of place (you were gaming then you ended the video watching a video)
Thats what I feel. Great video!

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your editing is on point. The music seems to be too generic for my taste (my opinion) but it is not bad at all. I personally have never played or watched roblox. I would have titled the video "Roblox Trackpad only challenge" (since you mentioned it a few times in the video). That mlg-ish montage edit around 2:28 was very cool (Even though I have never seen that game before it was still fun to watch).

Your editing is great. When you started listening to the song on youtube I kind of felt that it was out of place (you were gaming then you ended the video watching a video)
Thats what I feel. Great video!
Yea the ending was kinda weird. idk i just felt like adding that in. I'll try not to do that again lol. Thanks for the advice bro!!!

wufu

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yea the ending was kinda weird. idk i just felt like adding that in. I'll try not to do that again lol. Thanks for the advice bro!!!
No problem man. I subscribed to you. Can't wait to see your future content :D

Rotten Sandwich

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I thought the video was well put together, however I must say that to be more interesting you should have a little more variety in your commentary. I can only listen to "Uh" and "No" for so long. If you were to talk about what is going on, how it makes you feel, what is ridiculous about it, etc, I would be much more entertained. The part at the beginning where you comment on how you run is definitely the type of stuff I would want to watch throughout the video.

Nonetheless great job. It had a good playback time (almost the magic number ;) ), and great editing.Basically I'm just saying put some more personality into it.

Reactions: wufu

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I thought the video was well put together, however I must say that to be more interesting you should have a little more variety in your commentary. I can only listen to "Uh" and "No" for so long. If you were to talk about what is going on, how it makes you feel, what is ridiculous about it, etc, I would be much more entertained. The part at the beginning where you comment on how you run is definitely the type of stuff I would want to watch throughout the video.

Nonetheless great job. It had a good playback time (almost the magic number ;) ), and great editing.Basically I'm just saying put some more personality into it.
yea your right man. I see that i repeat things a lot so ill try to improve in my commentary!! THANKS!!

CatTagz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!! I just posted a new gaming montage an my channel and I just wanted to know how well I did and if I could add anything to it!! Hey and if you liked it, it would be amazing if you guys can check out my other vids!!! THANKS!!!

Link-
Hey bro great video if you want to you could check out my montages offcourse if you have time and are interested but yeah, make sure to keep up the great content!

NeonCinema

Reaction score
After altering some of the music and adding a bit more energy (mostly to your voice) your channel will grow far more.