How I gain some popularity?

bohemianworld

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi guys. I'm bohemian world. My channel isn't viewed by almost anyone. There is a way to gain more views? There are tricks? My channel is not pretty commercial, 8 bit music, critsism, poems etc... So maybe it will be difficult.

There is a way for promoting my channel without looking as a spammer?

Reactions: Voov

Voov

Promotion platform for creators just like you
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
While it is important that you create good content on Youtube, it is just one factor to success on Youtube. What many creators forget is that in order to give your videos the exposure they deserve, you need to do quite a lot of research for keywords, tags and more before sharing the video. These will guarantee that the video shows up high in the search results, and thus making it easier to be discovered by future viewers. Nowadays, with such a high diversity of channels, it is hard that you can use a general keyword such as "Pokémon" and get high on the search results, so think of a more detailed term that isn't as commonly used, and that will definitely help :) Aside from that, thumbnails need to be eye-catching, and you have to take advantage of social media & reddit if you're really willing to give exposure to your videos.

Hope that helps, at least a little, but if it doesn't just let me know and I'll try giving you another explanation :)

bohemianworld

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
While it is important that you create good content on Youtube, it is just one factor to success on Youtube. What many creators forget is that in order to give your videos the exposure they deserve, you need to do quite a lot of research for keywords, tags and more before sharing the video. These will guarantee that the video shows up high in the search results, and thus making it easier to be discovered by future viewers. Nowadays, with such a high diversity of channels, it is hard that you can use a general keyword such as "Pokémon" and get high on the search results, so think of a more detailed term that isn't as commonly used, and that will definitely help :) Aside from that, thumbnails need to be eye-catching, and you have to take advantage of social media & reddit if you're really willing to give exposure to your videos.

Hope that helps, at least a little, but if it doesn't just let me know and I'll try giving you another explanation :)
ok. Tank you

Reactions: Voov