How do you make clickable subscribe button? (End Card)

Raze Maulana

Reaction score
I'm kinda new to you tube, but how do you make a big round clickable subscribe button and link to a video like shown in this pic below?

Thanks in advance!

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is a new feature called "end cards." It is not deployed to every channel yet.

Reactions: Raze Maulana

Raze Maulana

Reaction score
That is a new feature called "end cards." It is not deployed to every channel yet.
So is it automatically given by youtube or do I have to receive a certain amount of subscriber to get this feature?

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So is it automatically given by youtube or do I have to receive a certain amount of subscriber to get this feature?
Youtube rolls out new features like this slowly. My channel with almost 400k subs does not have it. but my channel with 30k subs does have it. Just wait. You may get it someday.

Raze Maulana

Reaction score
Youtube rolls out new features like this slowly. My channel with almost 400k subs does not have it. but my channel with 30k subs does have it. Just wait. You may get it someday.
Okay, thanks for the info!

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is something I have always been confused about. Is it really needed?
At the bottom of every video there is a clickable red button that says subscribe anyway. Do people not use this button?

Drewbles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Always wondered this myself as often you get to the end of a video and you often get this end card stuff where it might show previous videos that people can click on and a subscribe

XiaoLiangSheng

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm kinda new to you tube, but how do you make a big round clickable subscribe button and link to a video like shown in this pic below?

Thanks in advance!
I think this end screen has already have been released by YouTube you can find it in your video manager and click edit (The video you choose) and there will be an option that say end screen and annotations. Thats it :) I hope I helped

Nanonium

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
The end screen is released and can be used by anyone now, go to video manager, find a video, click edit, go to end card and annotations and choose a template