How do I grow my Facebook page?

Maarij Bashir

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
This is something I've been struggling a lot. I've seen tutorials on how to grow your twitter and instagram and they have helped me out a lot, but when it come to my facebook page I have no idea how to promote it. It's ironic to that most of the people who find my channel use facebook. Any tips?

Reactions: Marky Sparks

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
dont just post your videos, you do music, has anyone used it? share it on facebook, does your audiance have running jokes or a certain kind of meme they like, post some of them, be sure to share facebook on other social media, but make sure your posts are facebookcentric and relavent to your channel

JamieKarakizi

Subscribe to me? haha
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It sucks because you used to be able to post on Facebook as your "page" rather than your account, so you could post in different groups and stuff. Sadly Facebook recently removed this feature.. Hope they bring it back soon.

Marky Sparks

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey maarij! Personally I don't even have a Facebook page for my YouTube channel. It's just not a good enough way to be discovered. I'd suggest just putting more effort into your other social media

Maarij Bashir

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey maarij! Personally I don't even have a Facebook page for my YouTube channel. It's just not a good enough way to be discovered. I'd suggest just putting more effort into your other social media
I know but for some reason when I look at my analytics it shows that most of the people who find my channel use facebook. I'm more active on Instagram and have a pretty big following (371 followers is probably not that big :p)yet the percentage of people using Instagram to find my channel is no where near close to the facebook percentage.

Marky Sparks

I've Got It
Reaction score
I know but for some reason when I look at my analytics it shows that most of the people who find my channel use facebook. I'm more active on Instagram yet the percentage of people using Instagram to find my channel is no where near close to the facebook percentage.
Hmmm that's strange! Well I guess you could share your Facebook page in related Facebook groups!

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What I've done, which seems to help, is get in a bunch of groups. Like, comment, whatever on those to let them know you actually like their stuff (and do it if you really do. don't just do it with half baked comments) then share your stuff to the relevant groups. That's helped grow my facebook page from like 30 to 260 or so. Not quickly but it worked for me so far!

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Facebook is very strict. They stopped my feature to post on group for about one month because i sent about 20 group joining requests