How Do I Get My First 50 Subs? HELP!

Does my Channel seem to be in a good standing right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

East To West Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
In my opinion there are two types of big youtubers, the first one is a real hustla he gives everything for his youtube channel and don´t get anything he has not a high number of subscribers and his views arent high too. The other one is posting not so much videos or even he is not such a big hustla as the first one but he does not have the mindset to get subscribers, he just do youtube because he has fun in mading these videos and the people really realise that he has fun in doing that.
what i mean is if you just do youtube because you want to become fame you would be very frustrated soon but if you do this for fun it will really pay of even if you are not getting subscribers you will be much happier.
Bro i dont get any subscribers but i am doing these videos for fun and when people subscribe to my channel this make me even happier!
I'm the exact same! I just do it because I love making them and want to share my fun with them!

Horse Punch

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
See I'm really scared to advertise my videos it makes me feel dirty but I have 11 subs about 12 videos and hardly any advertising(nothing to brag about just saying) What I would do is enjoy yourself and Keep on posting quality videos like everyone else see its not a skill to get subs but to keep them

barberhamza97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
See I'm really scared to advertise my videos it makes me feel dirty but I have 11 subs about 12 videos and hardly any advertising(nothing to brag about just saying) What I would do is enjoy yourself and Keep on posting quality videos like everyone else see its not a skill to get subs but to keep them
thats what i mean!

Megan Byrne

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah definitely! That's so good, congratulations! What's your channel? I'd love to check it out![DOUBLEPOST=1474364454][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's very true! Do you have any advice for me on how I could socially advertise?
my channel is ThruMegsEyes. I advertise on twitter mainly and i think it works well :)