How Do I Get My First 50 Subs? HELP!

Does my Channel seem to be in a good standing right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

East To West Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Yeah, great idea, I love your approach with YouTube at the moment, doing it naturally, for fun and not just for money/views/fame is really the best way to do it in my opinion, and people can tell what you're doing YouTube for quite easily, so yeah, I love your approach to it.

Thank you, you too :)
Thanks so much! I'm just enjoying it loads, so I'm gonna keep going and just keep trying :)

Reactions: Mattaxol

Megan Byrne

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!

So I recently started my vlogging channel with my brother (East to West Vlogs), where we just show our daily lives, and usually show the comparisons between where we live now and our origins.
I wanted to have a motivational and inspirational approach to it as well as a funny one, just so in the hope that I can positively impact somebody's life, as I would like that to be my legacy.

Can anybody please give me tips on how I can build a following of my first goal, which is 50 subscribers?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Have a blessed day.
Anass.

P.S Any advice or improvements that could be done on my channel would also be greatly appreciated! i'm a strong believer in the theory where "You Have to Help Me to Help You!"
You just have to be patient and keep uploading! I posted my first proper video a week ago and gained 5 subs![DOUBLEPOST=1474298766,1474298684][/DOUBLEPOST]
Firstly upload loads of videos. You need a good 20 videos on your channel to be able to get the amount of subs in my opinion
Wow your channel is already really growing! Good luck for the future :)

subtrendy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For your first 50 subs, you can get really far with simply advertising on social media. I'm sure your family and friends want to see your content!

Reactions: East To West Vlogs

East To West Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
You just have to be patient and keep uploading! I posted my first proper video a week ago and gained 5 subs![DOUBLEPOST=1474298766,1474298684][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow your channel is already really growing! Good luck for the future :)
Yeah definitely! That's so good, congratulations! What's your channel? I'd love to check it out![DOUBLEPOST=1474364454][/DOUBLEPOST]
For your first 50 subs, you can get really far with simply advertising on social media. I'm sure your family and friends want to see your content!
That's very true! Do you have any advice for me on how I could socially advertise?

Arachnophobik

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Promotions, Promotions, PROMOTIOOONS! Lots and lots of it. A lot of people make good content, but not much exposure, you gotta find a way for people to watch your video without looking like you're spamming

Reactions: East To West Vlogs