He wasn't asking about the lines but the fact that his vlogs were showing up in "Cars" and "Fashion" recommended lists. On the left the YouTube generated list...

My bad. I read the post too quickly. ^^

Those feeds are generated by the algorithm and probably take a while to update. I doubt they update too frequently as the algorithm wouldn't be expecting frequent changes to be made to the designated category.

My bad. I read the post too quickly. ^^

Those feeds are generated by the algorithm and probably take a while to update. I doubt they update too frequently as the algorithm wouldn't be expecting frequent changes to be made to the designated category.

Thank you both for the feedback. Anyway of fixing this? And if not, my big question is does it affect where my videos show up, in certain recommended video lists? Or what not

Like if I'm trying to attract viewers that enjoy daily vloggers, as opposed to car people...

Thank you both for the feedback. Anyway of fixing this? And if not, my big question is does it affect where my videos show up, in certain recommended video lists? Or what not

Like if I'm trying to attract viewers that enjoy daily vloggers, as opposed to car people...

I'm pretty sure that it'll sort itself out automatically. You could also ask YT support perhaps but I'm not sure if they'll reply. :)

Back