ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
What's going on everyone. So I'm going to get right into the point of this. When I open youtube and scroll down, 3 of my vlogs are showing up under the "Car Category" as you can see in the picture with the red outlines. Why is that?? My category is entertainment, but I originally started my channel as a Car Vlog channel where I would just vlog in the car. But I changed it so I now daily vlog, videos are still showing up in the car category and it could potentially be affecting my channels traffic?? Maybe? the two videos circled in blue are bot about shoes so I guess they are correctly placed in the fashion section. But again why is it that 3 of these videos are in the car category? Could it be I started my channel as a car vlog channel? Or the email associated with the account has the word car in it? If so how do I change this? Thanks everyone.

wtf.jpg

Youtube --- My Videos -- Edit/Info & Settings -- Advanced Settings -- "Category" if it isn't People and Blogs change to it , if it already is, then no idea.

Good luck if that isn't the problem.

Wait what? That's not the most clear advice. What do you mean my videos do you mean video manager...or creator studio. Or what. I can find the category area but as I stated it's in entertainment. I can try to put it as people and blogs but that doesn't really answer my general question. Thanks for some feedback though. Any others?

What's going on everyone. So I'm going to get right into the point of this. When I open youtube and scroll down, 3 of my vlogs are showing up under the "Car Category" as you can see in the picture with the red outlines. Why is that?? My category is entertainment, but I originally started my channel as a Car Vlog channel where I would just vlog in the car. But I changed it so I now daily vlog, videos are still showing up in the car category and it could potentially be affecting my channels traffic?? Maybe? the two videos circled in blue are bot about shoes so I guess they are correctly placed in the fashion section. But again why is it that 3 of these videos are in the car category? Could it be I started my channel as a car vlog channel? Or the email associated with the account has the word car in it? If so how do I change this? Thanks everyone.

wtf.jpg
Change it in the setting back to entertainment

It is changed to Entertainment I stated that in the original post??

stilno.jpg

Once of the videos that I circled red showing up under the Cars category in the original post...

Lol? That didn't contribute to my original question. No offense.
And who replied with "lol "?I replied with "okay" not "lol"
And that's because that the only suggestion. If I find anything that could help with this problem ...I'll definitely share

Nothing needs fixing. The red line represents how much of a particular video (yours and other channels') that you've watched. Notice how the line is of different lengths. If you logged out, cleared cookies, cache and internet history, they would all disappear.

More discussion here: http://yttalk.com/threads/anyone-noticed-a-weird-red-line-appearing-under-certain-videos.242884
He wasn't asking about the lines but the fact that his vlogs were showing up in "Cars" and "Fashion" recommended lists. On the left the YouTube generated list...
Which me personally I have no idea why that it is, but it has happened to other videos from other people so *shrugs*

Back