How can make simple trailer video channel ?

JonnyJ23

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i just noob newbie on youtube world , i try to create video using ProshowProducer 7.0 , use "White or Black " photo then add caption on it like " Wellcome all to my channel , if ur interesting why not subcribe some etc... "
then add some music without copyright , but i think that video trailer not good :(

anyone suggest me some idea about create trailer video please !

Smug Thuggler

help!myspacebarisn'tworking!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I would recommend putting little bits of your other videos into your trailer so that people know what to expect from your channel :D

Reactions: JonnyJ23

MBGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't want to advertise my channel, but if you want something simple, I'd advise you to check my trailer.

I got my inspiration from someone as well, as I was looking for something basic and easy to do :)

Reactions: JonnyJ23

JonnyJ23

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't want to advertise my channel, but if you want something simple, I'd advise you to check my trailer.

I got my inspiration from someone as well, as I was looking for something basic and easy to do :)
look preaty good bro , but i just want video trailer like 10 sec to add first of all my next video

TheViralKing

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The best type of channel trailer is one that shows off your "standard" video, a quick montage if you please, put some captivating music and pick some quick bits from numerous videos together, keep in mind to stay under 30 seconds because that is the best type of channel trailer

HeadSpread

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Have any of you got any thoughts on my channel trailer? I made it a couple of months ago and think it needs a bit of a revamp...

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Unfortunately if you want a good channel trailer you might need to put quite a bit of time and effort into it. Best trailers are usually very quick and attention grabbing and sum up the person's whole channel in a 2 minutes or so. Best of luck man

FunkyFreshFood

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think it's a good idea to have a short intro trailer at the beginning of your videos so it helps to create your brand, and personally I think the shorter the better. If your intro is too long people will switch off. If I haven't seen the actual video within the first 15-20 seconds I'll stop watching.
I'd also recommend not putting 'please subscribe' in the intro, but instead save it for the end of the video.You don't want to start off all your videos looking like you are just in it for the subs!