How can I make that synthesized music for Gamer intro?

WilliamRayWalters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My daughter has her own channel and she wants short intro music like the kind many gamers have. That's what she wants so I'm not going to argue with her. I don't want something generic, I want to make something myself, I'm just not sure what software is used for that kind of music. Are they using FL studio? Or a software synth like massive?

I'd preferably like something with an easy learning curve. I have a musical background, but some of these synth programs have intimidated me over the years. I've been messing around with something called 'G-Stomper Studio' for my phone and I'm getting a handle on it, but I'm still not sure if it can be used for what I need it for.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

BrotoNBA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I"m pretty sure they just find some royalty free stock music, but if you wanted to make it yourself you could use a program. However those programs are very difficult to learn and cost a lot of money.

WilliamRayWalters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I"m pretty sure they just find some royalty free stock music
Most of the smaller gamers probably do, but I don't want any chance of her having the same music as some other person. It's just not professional. I'm sure there is some relatively cheap or free program that can get the job done. I've been searching on google and found a couple but I was hoping someone from the community chimed in who knew about it.

FartingOnThings

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
FL Studio is pretty good, it comes with a nice library of instruments and sounds, and you can always download more. I've used it a lot in the past and I thought it was simple enough. You can find many tutorials on how to make just about any style of music you want. I think you should look into some of the tutorials for the programs you are considering, maybe it will help you decide. Just type something like FL Studio Synth, and embark on a journey.

WilliamRayWalters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just type something like FL Studio Synth, and embark on a journey.
I've been looking in that direction, but I don't really have time for a journey, I'm looking more for a short walk lol. I suppose I could always pay someone on fiverr to do it. I'm sure there are people there who make custom music. Maybe I can export from this G-Stomper phone app I've been using. I'm coming up with decent stuff on there. I'm just not sure how the output quality will be.

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
My daughter has her own channel and she wants short intro music like the kind many gamers have. That's what she wants so I'm not going to argue with her. I don't want something generic, I want to make something myself, I'm just not sure what software is used for that kind of music. Are they using FL studio? Or a software synth like massive?

I'd preferably like something with an easy learning curve. I have a musical background, but some of these synth programs have intimidated me over the years. I've been messing around with something called 'G-Stomper Studio' for my phone and I'm getting a handle on it, but I'm still not sure if it can be used for what I need it for.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
Well I make electronic music and I use FL Studio. You can use Massive, but I personally only use that for my bass'. I use Sytrus for instrumental stuff because of all of the different presets that I can't get from Massive. If you'd like, I can show you how to do this or I could possibly make something for you. It's up to you, but I'd just thought I'd offer. By the way, no matter what synth programs and other softwares you use, if you end up creating a synth out of thin air, it will take time to learn the software to make it because there's so much to it. To some, it's too much at once to deal with. It's not something you can just learn in one sitting. This comes from over 3 years of making music/using the software that I use.