How Are viral videos made ?

Adeelcool

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
so, i want to spread an Awesome massage, and it going viral would help a lot

are viral videos made by the title or the thumbnail or the content or the production value

or do all of them play a big part in making a video go viral, or would the massage of the video make it go viral

or do only trending topics go viral, if so how can someone make a trending topic if its possible

I know i said "or" a lot sorry about that

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Interesting topic with a butt load of luck. Anyone claiming to know all the steps to making a viral video are lying.

Reactions: javacentral

Brewin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Agree with what PictureFIT said. It really is A LOT of luck. It does help to have a topic that is either 1. interesting or 2. trending or gaining momentum. If you can be the first person to make a video on a trending topic that is gaining momentum you're sure to get some sort of attention.

Adeelcool

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Interesting topic with a butt load of luck. Anyone claiming to know all the steps to making a viral video are lying.
Ahh, I see what you mean I know there's no sure fire way to make a viral video, it's cool to see how other people made viral videos[DOUBLEPOST=1467136609,1467136368][/DOUBLEPOST]
Agree with what PictureFIT said. It really is A LOT of luck. It does help to have a topic that is either 1. interesting or 2. trending or gaining momentum. If you can be the first person to make a video on a trending topic that is gaining momentum you're sure to get some sort of attention.
That is quite true

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If I Knew, I would have a lot of viral videos! But as most of us have said, it´s just luck!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Marketing companies try all the time to create viral content, but the public is very fickle. Think about that woman who had the Chewbacca mask...that was a truly "viral" video (that I can tell...I still suspect there was some sort of marketing push behind it, but it keeps looking genuine) while so much advertising content that's pushed out to YouTube falls flat.

What I would say is make the stuff you wish you could see. What would delight and surprise you if you happened across it on YouTube? Make that.

Also...have a camera at the ready all the time. If something awesome or terrifying or just plain weird happens around you, be prepared and train yourself to capture that stuff right away and upload it, because a great amount of viral content is just oddball stuff that happens to regular people who happen to have it captured on video.

Adeelcool

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Marketing companies try all the time to create viral content, but the public is very fickle. Think about that woman who had the Chewbacca mask...that was a truly "viral" video (that I can tell...I still suspect there was some sort of marketing push behind it, but it keeps looking genuine) while so much advertising content that's pushed out to YouTube falls flat.

What I would say is make the stuff you wish you could see. What would delight and surprise you if you happened across it on YouTube? Make that.

Also...have a camera at the ready all the time. If something awesome or terrifying or just plain weird happens around you, be prepared and train yourself to capture that stuff right away and upload it, because a great amount of viral content is just oddball stuff that happens to regular people who happen to have it captured on video.
Ah,good idea

MistyEmma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Going viral is mostly out of luck. It's easier to slowly grow your channel than to go viral.