KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've honestly been told time and time again since I started my channel that it sucked.
People in my life have told me, said im "boring" and shouldn't be doing lets plays. People on the internet have made sure that since I started to know everything I did wrong from audio, to how I talked, to how long I talked, to what game I was playing, yada yada yada.

So why do I still have a channel you ask? Because I WANT ONE. Because I have fun. Because I have meet and collab with some awesome people.

I just hope that my audience will grow with people who get that, and with people who like me for who I am and understand that the content I give out is the best I can do at that time. :D

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like your content, and I'm sorry you have gotten so much hate. I and everyone else do things wrong as well. People learn. You will definitely build a community that understands that. I am glad you have fun! That is the most important thing!

Reactions: KantoGaming

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Someone tried to give me advice that boiled down to "make your videos like other people's videos". I say just have fun. If a few people appreciate it then that's enough for me.

LiamYM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think your content is great and you will grow a lovely audience.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think your channel (and the video I watched) is pretty good. :D People will always be downers and say things are bad, but as you say, its about you and what you want to do and have fun doing. :D I gave your channel a sub. :D

Tivo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's to good to hear! There's things that we all can improve on, and it's a constant challenge to continue to improve. Keep creating content! Good luck with your channel!

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's to good to hear! There's things that we all can improve on, and it's a constant challenge to continue to improve. Keep creating content! Good luck with your channel!
Yeah, everyone and every channel can improve. :D Its an on going thing to keep getting better. :D

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think your channel is just fine. Forget what the haters say there will always be trolls. Just do it because you love it!

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
One bad thing about this is, when people keep telling you your channel is FINE, it's GREAT, they LOVE IT, you start to slow down on your progress and halt completely because you have the idea of how great you are (inside your mind unconsciously) Reminds me of the people who go American Idol saying their friends said they sounded great and ended up sucking a** . People here are nice and that's good but I'm sure most are afraid to give their honest opinion - I guess what I'm saying is don't let any of the comments get to your head, I think you should also be your biggest critic and just...yeah keep growing. It's good to ignore the haters but at the same time if you ignore them you will not grow, maybe take a grain of salt with each bad comment and really reflect and change the things that need to be changed.

My opinion.

LiamCreates

I've Got It
Reaction score
I've honestly been told time and time again since I started my channel that it sucked.
People in my life have told me, said im "boring" and shouldn't be doing lets plays. People on the internet have made sure that since I started to know everything I did wrong from audio, to how I talked, to how long I talked, to what game I was playing, yada yada yada.

So why do I still have a channel you ask? Because I WANT ONE. Because I have fun. Because I have meet and collab with some awesome people.

I just hope that my audience will grow with people who get that, and with people who like me for who I am and understand that the content I give out is the best I can do at that time. :D
don`t listen to those who bring you down. do what your heart tells you and inside you`ll have a crown < 3