Noob Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi peeps,

Would you be kind enough to check out my channel and let me know your thoughts? - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshciVWYkZ3Q5C0dtS9Hm9w

If you like it please subscribe, monitor my videos and provide feedback on those too.

If you don't like it, please let me know here to so I can rectify it.

See you on the other side.

Reactions: Freshly Finished

SnowTigressMusic

Just a girl who loves creating music:)
Reaction score
Hi!
I like the way you branded your logo and banner. Your channel trailer is interesting and is edited well!

Reactions: Noob Gamer

Freshly Finished

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hi peeps,

Would you be kind enough to check out my channel and let me know your thoughts? - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshciVWYkZ3Q5C0dtS9Hm9w

If you like it please subscribe, monitor my videos and provide feedback on those too.

If you don't like it, please let me know here to so I can rectify it.

See you on the other side.
ok. so.. first let me say i LOVE your concept haha playing games like a NOOB. immediately made me sub since i play the same way hahah. second your video top 10 under 10 was incredibly helpful and awesome. Can you do a top 10 Local Co-Op games on steam!?!? that would be super helpful for a lot of gamers who play with their GF's at home. the only advice i have for you would be to make your thumbnails pop more, the ones where the wording is collored and not white, i can not read the words at all and i would simply scroll past them. if you want the color, try adding a white stroke around them in order to read them better. maybe make your wording bigger too as that will pop and catch someones eye as they scroll through yt. other than that, great job! i will certainly keep up to date with your channel :)

Noob Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ok. so.. first let me say i LOVE your concept haha playing games like a NOOB. immediately made me sub since i play the same way hahah. second your video top 10 under 10 was incredibly helpful and awesome. Can you do a top 10 Local Co-Op games on steam!?!? that would be super helpful for a lot of gamers who play with their GF's at home. the only advice i have for you would be to make your thumbnails pop more, the ones where the wording is collored and not white, i can not read the words at all and i would simply scroll past them. if you want the color, try adding a white stroke around them in order to read them better. maybe make your wording bigger too as that will pop and catch someones eye as they scroll through yt. other than that, great job! i will certainly keep up to date with your channel :)
Thanks and I will certainly bear that in mind for my future thumbs!! Glad to have you on board... make sure you say hell in the comments so I can say hi back :)

See you on the other side!