Honest Channel Feedback Please

MrAndrewFitzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So I've been vlogging for a while now and I'm just looking for some feedback for things I should change improve on or things that people like and i should do more of to help improve my content.

a couple of the things i want to know are
- the color grading is it to much should i scale it back?
- SEO am i doing it properly?
- overall video quality good or should be improved?
- video length should i keep blogs 4-6 minutes or should i do longer 10+ minutes?

https://www.youtube.com/mrandrewfitzy

LegacyX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly your vids aren't that bad , keep up the good work man, i enjoyed the edits

Reactions: MrAndrewFitzy

Outss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I like the grading! good editing also.. I think the descriptions are nice and detailed.. the subscriber count is impressive!! .. Your presence on camera is nice and confident, u look like you enjoying yourself too.. I like the notion of just keeping your videos random like vlogs and s**t.. keeps an unpredictable element to it all.. Keep it up man the videos are gradded well, and I think 6 minutes is the sufficient time for the vlogs, u dont want it to be like 10 minutes I'd rather you keep it short and sweet! Keep it up man I subbed :) ..

OUTSS.

MrAndrewFitzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Honestly your vids aren't that bad , keep up the good work man, i enjoyed the edits
Thanks i feel like i still need to learn to cut a bit better tho.[DOUBLEPOST=1502179957,1502179904][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like the grading! good editing also.. I think the descriptions are nice and detailed.. the subscriber count is impressive!! .. Your presence on camera is nice and confident, u look like you enjoying yourself too.. I like the notion of just keeping your videos random like vlogs and s**t.. keeps an unpredictable element to it all.. Keep it up man the videos are gradded well, and I think 6 minutes is the sufficient time for the vlogs, u dont want it to be like 10 minutes I'd rather you keep it short and sweet! Keep it up man I subbed :) ..

OUTSS.
Thanks for your opinion thats what i was thinking to keep them short and sweet.

3rdepsilon

Reaction score
i would say your vlogs need to be longer because most people that vlog post 8 - 15 min vlogs, meaning your not going to rank aswell because their getting more watch time. for seo just have keywords that someone would search to find your videos. i see that you post at 30fps, maybe you could post at 60fps, if you cant then it doesn't matter but try and add more movement to your vlogs, so its more apealing to people watching hope this helped.

MrAndrewFitzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i would say your vlogs need to be longer because most people that vlog post 8 - 15 min vlogs, meaning your not going to rank aswell because their getting more watch time. for seo just have keywords that someone would search to find your videos. i see that you post at 30fps, maybe you could post at 60fps, if you cant then it doesn't matter but try and add more movement to your vlogs, so its more apealing to people watching hope this helped.

thanks for the input, why 60fps over 30fps?

3rdepsilon

Reaction score
thanks for the input, why 60fps over 30fps?
60 fps is smoother e.g. im using these l's to demonstrate llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll - 30 fps llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll - 60 fps you can see more of whats happening, its like having a dripping tap vs having running water.