Hey there! (Gaming channel 10/10)

ZavNation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there!

-------
Channel Review:

I recently started my channel back up with a bit of new features if that sounds about right.
I changed my Avatar logo, banner and have done a bit more research on creating thumbnails and editing.
Personally, I felt like my older videos were lacking in the editing department and of course when you first start off, you'll be a bit monotone but I think that has changed with my newer videos.

I'm back at it with the uploads and will be consistent now with the uploads since I have started to take it more seriously than before.

This thread welcomes all and every kind of feedback and criticism, I want to improve even further and take it to the next step.

--------
Uploading schedule: Monday-Friday

ZavNation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the criticism :D!
I was planning on changing my profile avatar down the road, but I might keep it a bit longer and focus a bit more on the content. Also I just made a channel trailer yesterday haha

Reactions: User_78298

CharType

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! I checked out your channel and watched your Go Kart Funny Moments video. I think I would like it better if you cut less out, or even nothing out. That way it would tell a story more.

Actual Otter Mike

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I actually really like the style of your channel it has a very nice look to it esp the artwork