Would anyone wanted to play games together and having fun :D ? (Collab)

• Yeah Sure

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Alexkrasnic

Hey guys! Im small youtuber ready to collab with :D Im really good at editing videos! I think that''s cause i really enjoying doing that! I playing everything from Funny to Horror Games! Appreciate every reply! I hope we going to have alot of fun playing games together! Have a nice day :D

Hey guys! Im small youtuber ready to collab with :D Im really good at editing videos! I think that''s cause i really enjoying doing that! I playing everything from Funny to Horror Games! Appreciate every reply! I hope we going to have alot of fun playing games together! Have a nice day :D
hey i would like to collab also i ahve a group whos also want to collab but if your only want to collab with one person its ok heres my discord robot gamer plays#9769

Sure. I'd be up to collab. I have discord, skype or teamspeak so pretty much any form of communication haha

My skype is digicorner or my discord is JJSmart#4920.

Hey!
Sure. I'd be up to collab. I have discord, skype or teamspeak so pretty much any form of communication haha

My skype is digicorner or my discord is JJSmart#4920.
You should contact me! I have a group of friends Kerry, Brandon and Aidan. We are looking for two to three more people to join us and be a crew :) Was wondering if you'd like to be part of it.

Hey!

You should contact me! I have a group of friends Kerry, Brandon and Aidan. We are looking for two to three more people to join us and be a crew :) Was wondering if you'd like to be part of it.

Sure. Sorry for late reply. Sounds interesting

Back