Help with audio/video syncing in Adobe Premiere Pro CC

Klaustronix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I record my microphone with Audacity, and record my gameplay, game audio, and microphone with Nvidia Shadowplay as well. I record my microphone in Shadowplay as well for better syncing, but I need some help in this. So after I adjust the microphone audio with my Shadowplay microphone audio, using wavelengths, and let's say I need to cut a part of the audio/video to edit it, the sync messes up, Why is that? And is there a way to fix it?

This is probably not explained very well, but I don't know how to explain any better on this. Could someone please help? :(

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Watch the video on tv.adobe.com/watch/companion-videos-for-inspire/adobe-premiere-pro-cc-improving-audio/

1) Import external audio and video in to your project.
2) Place both the video (with audio) and external audio in a sequence.
3 Highlight both video and audio clips, right click and select Synchronize Clips.

Klaustronix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Watch the video on tv.adobe.com/watch/companion-videos-for-inspire/adobe-premiere-pro-cc-improving-audio/

1) Import external audio and video in to your project.
2) Place both the video (with audio) and external audio in a sequence.
3 Highlight both video and audio clips, right click and select Synchronize Clips.
I tried to do that before, but my audio from Audacity tends to be longer than the Shadowplay recorded file (since I start recording before I go in-game to start recording), so I can't use the sync option.

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I usually record in "Voice Recorder" on Windows 10 and import it to Premiere to make adjustments to my audio.