Have You Ever Forgot To Record Audio

D-Red Beatz Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer
I haven't done that myself...yet lol hopefully I won't but I've recently deleted the ones I've needed when I was extremely tired not paying good attention, it reeeeally sucked. Any similar experiences?

Reactions: Shweebe

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Yup! Happened a few times! But in my case since I have audio from the camera I try and make the audio sound better if I can't re-record what I just did :)

Reactions: D-Red Beatz Games

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
yep happened once i recorded like and hour and when i went to go check it was like fml did i really just do that i really felt like an idiot and what i recorded i couldnt re record so it sucked now i do like 2 or 3 check through s

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yep! Happened a couple of times. I use a lavalier mic and I've had times where I've forgotten to turn it back on for the next segment. You can get around it though by dubbing over it or just editing in such a way with text overlays or something.

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Ugh, yes! I use Adobe Soundbooth and when you record you have to click the record button and then another window pops up where you have to hit ANOTHER record button. Sometimes I forget about the second one lol. I was recording a game one time for like 45 mintues and then I was like "nuuuuuuuu!"

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I often feel rushed to do a video (because my son finally went to sleep, or i'm tired because he went to sleep finally at 2am lol. He is 1)

This just happened to me last night. I'm playing a more exploration adventure type game so it takes more time playing..a couple hours atleast, just to peice together a 30 minute video that you can follow well. This morning I go to edit it..and the gameplay didn't record, only my audio lol...

Gah it sucks so much but there isn't much you can do. My plan is to just do it again.

My signature should be a game called Obduction now, but it's not because of that lol

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Twice, both Tomb Raider. Once the game didn't record so I had to make a second file and play the whole game up until that point, then another time, my commentary didn't record, so I had to record the commentary by watching it and pretending to be playing. When I ran it past my friend she said she couldn't had known different if I hadn't told her, so it clearly worked. Dangsammit it Lara, why you being so difficult?! xD

Shweebe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Happens to me every now and then. I'll be so ready to record I forget to press the button. -_- I get so agitated by it I won't re-record until at least 3days later that way it's all fresh again. lol