Have You Ever Forgot To Record Audio

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have done the forget to record audio part a couple of times

but the best one was just the other day, went to record a episode of my lets play and accidentally had left on a twitch stream in the background so the entire video had some guys audio playing league of legends the whole time

Reactions: D-Red Beatz Games

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I spent two days filming an upcoming video, with a time and cash budget bigger than I have ever spent before. Three weeks after filming the production company emailed me to say they had lost half the footage!!! We had to go back and film everything again, compressing it into one day. The video is still not quite finished... it's been the most painful experience so far.

LizetteGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It wasn't forgetting, rather a - what's the right word - a little foible of the program was using for audio combined with one particular game meant I had to start the audio AFTER I loaded the programe or it wouldn't record. Brilliantly, I found this out after a three hour recording session. It was pretty goshdarned dispiriting, and I haven't picked up the series again yet.

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
I just went from using a smartphone to a camcorder. I forgot to turn on the mic on my first short video. No big deal.

Earlier this week, I was filming my first free training class. I filmed a 16-minute video with no audio. I did the second take in 13 minutes.

Hopefully, it got better, instead of worse. I'm really not sure what I did differently the second time. :p