Has Anyone Ever Had To Start Over?

So I had a channel about two years ago that was up to around 2,000 subscribers and was getting plenty of views and interaction, and was growing steadily. Unfortunately, one of the songs I used as background music on multiple videos was copyrighted, even though it was from a video that said copyright free music, so basically I lost everything I had worked for... I really want to get the same type of channel up and going again, but am unsure where to start and wanted to get some opinions.

I wanted to make a lot of similar videos that I had on my old channel, but didn't want to seem like I was just reusing old videos. Do you think it's a good idea to remake some of the older videos?

If you were an old subscriber and saw similar videos, would that make you think I was being lazy or anything else negative?

I understand your situation, I think it's not bad idea to start again.I mean if I was subscriber to your channel & suddenly I watch your videos again I would love to watch them.However I think it's a good idea if you remake videos instead of reusing them.You can reuse some of the older videos, but it will be awesome if you continute to make new videos :)

Back