Has Anyone Ever Had To Start Over?

JEBUSxGAMING

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I had a channel about two years ago that was up to around 2,000 subscribers and was getting plenty of views and interaction, and was growing steadily. Unfortunately, one of the songs I used as background music on multiple videos was copyrighted, even though it was from a video that said copyright free music, so basically I lost everything I had worked for... I really want to get the same type of channel up and going again, but am unsure where to start and wanted to get some opinions.

I wanted to make a lot of similar videos that I had on my old channel, but didn't want to seem like I was just reusing old videos. Do you think it's a good idea to remake some of the older videos?

If you were an old subscriber and saw similar videos, would that make you think I was being lazy or anything else negative?

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Moved to Youtube Chat, Gossip & Help.

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So because of the song you lost your account? Or just the videos?

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I understand your situation, I think it's not bad idea to start again.I mean if I was subscriber to your channel & suddenly I watch your videos again I would love to watch them.However I think it's a good idea if you remake videos instead of reusing them.You can reuse some of the older videos, but it will be awesome if you continute to make new videos :)

Reactions: JEBUSxGAMING

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the strategy / technique advice forum. ^_^