Gaming Hardcore survivalish games, fresh collaboration channel

Ninselic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am planning to create a collaboration channel of games with hardcore gameplay (aka, the games that allow for runs with only one life and your out). The games I'm currently thinking of are: "Terraria, Minecraft, Diablo III, Baldur's gate" and similar games. I'm a fairly new channel myself so there is no subscriber requirement, except for these requirements:

> Be at least 18+ years old (exceptions could be made)
> I feel the need to know others first before I game with them, if you don't take the time to let me get used to you or you to me (or if we don't get along at all), then I don't think I can make this collaboration work.
> Be capable of recording your own gameplay footage and have a microphone to speak in Discord or Skype.
> Be yourself and have fun :)!

I am aiming for at least 3 other people, but a full group of 8 would be perfect! (that might be a little bit too much to ask, but who knows)

hazzmanhazz19

Reaction score
hey man I'd be down I haven't linked my channel for reasons if you can look past that then cool. Feel free to add me on Discord if you wanna. My Discord is ItzHaZZoreon#4130

iRob

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I really like your idea, if you don’t mind me asking what platform do you play on? I have a pc and the only game I have from your list above is Minecraft lol but I wouldn’t mind buying new games. Btw you should try playing Fortnite, I’m not sure if it’s your style but it’s a really fun survival game lol

Reactions: Ninselic

Ninselic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I really like your idea, if you don’t mind me asking what platform do you play on? I have a pc and the only game I have from your list above is Minecraft lol but I wouldn’t mind buying new games. Btw you should try playing Fortnite, I’m not sure if it’s your style but it’s a really fun survival game lol
Hello! I only have a PC, so PC it is, a couple of these games are also available on other consoles though.
Fortnite sounds really interesting, I will be sure to check it out! :)

Studz McGee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey, I would be down. I enjoy survival games, hardcore modes are really fun.

Ninselic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, I'm looking for new people to collab with as well :)
I like the look of your YouTube channel, I'm definitely interested in making a collaboration with you some time :)

Hello, i've already got a thing kinda like this started up already. I was wondering if you and your people would be interested in joining.

All info can be found in the link on my profile page.
I doubt that that will happen, In the time from here and when I posted this message, plans got changed a little bit around and I changed my mind. My 'group' is still forming and I think it takes a little while, also, I'm not really looking forward to join someone else group if I'm completely honest :unsure:, but I can appear on one of your series as a guest from time to time if that is what you like.