Hadrian | Daily Episodes @ Noon & 6p EST | Strategy, Survival, Sci Fi

Hadrian

Hi all! Hadrian here. My channel is near four months old, and has been running "professionally"—which is to say with daily content, social media support, monetization, and community outreach—for the past two.

Have a look at my most recent channel intro:

Feedback is welcome on that. On any of this, really.

Channel Background
So let me tell you a little bit more about me and my channel.

Back in August, I decided to start doing a Let's Play of Rome 2 Total War. It was purely as a hobby, and I only sent the link to a handful of friends who I thought might enjoy watching it. I was inspired by other great strategy YouTubers who opened my eyes to the exciting way that strategy gaming content can be presented in a Let's Play.

When I recognized how much fun I was having, I decided to step up my game and set up my channel for public viewing. I've really enjoyed getting involved in the YTTalk community, as well as Let's Play Sanctuary and the various subreddits I've started to frequent to get the word out about my channel.

As I mentioned in the intro, I enjoy games that convey a grand narrative. Mainly, I play historical strategy games, city-level/civ-level/world-level simulation games, and map-conquest sorts of games, but I like to shake things up every now and again, so you'll see some science fiction and survival content as well. Maybe more!

Some Subscriber perks:
So much content: New videos uploaded daily, in HD.
Multiple shows: At least two series running at all times.
Easy watching/listening: 20-minute standard episode length.
Interactivity: Have fun and enjoy stories as a community.

Feedback / More Information
As the channel is young, I am still building my foundations up. Any and all feedback and support is thoroughly welcomed. And, of course, if you enjoy the content, I'd love for you to subscribe.

Here are the series introductions for the content I have put out thus far, in backward chrono order:

If you'd like to subscribe, click right here:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC5s7mOAPHw0OdYDHYAcFLQ?sub_confirmation=1

Thanks for checking it out, and for being a part of the YTTalk community! The support I, and others, have found here has been phenomenal. I hope to see you on the channel.

-H

Back