Growing Strategies!

FuriousBabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What kind of strategies are you guys using to help you grow your channel? :)

HK_Hadou

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Most of our subs came from people we know and forums that had..some sort of thing to do with the content we put out lol

Basically I try to get involved in a lot of stuff and put my channel out there wherever I can

Reactions: FuriousBabo

FuriousBabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Most of our subs came from people we know and forums that had..some sort of thing to do with the content we put out lol

Basically I try to get involved in a lot of stuff and put my channel out there wherever I can
I totally get that! Are you in other forums?

HK_Hadou

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We're on a lot of gaming forums and Discord servers as well. We also post comments on other (usually larger) channels, other people might become curious and decide to click on ours!

FuriousBabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We're on a lot of gaming forums and Discord servers as well. We also post comments on other (usually larger) channels, other people might become curious and decide to click on ours!
Oh, ok :) I don't know a lot of forums but this one looks really cool :D

Helen Czap

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've been going on videos and leaving comments, not copy and paste, but sincere comments without overly trying to promote my channels. I haven't been sharing my channel with friends and family because I'm too embarrassed/shy right now but will eventually have to in the future. I also sometimes go on Reddit and promote it when I can.

FuriousBabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been going on videos and leaving comments, not copy and paste, but sincere comments without overly trying to promote my channels. I haven't been sharing my channel with friends and family because I'm too embarrassed/shy right now but will eventually have to in the future. I also sometimes go on Reddit and promote it when I can.
I understand that. Don't really like to "promote" with my family either, Do you use any other social media?