Growing Channel Looking for improvement

BernieTheTree

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
hey i've been using youtube for two weeks now and want to know what i can improve on to help bring more people to me channel so if you have any advice on what video's you on enjoy on my channel that would be great and what you disliked as well so i know not to do it again thanks xander =)
55 subs in 2 weeks, not bad! Just stay active. Comment on videos, talk to people and remember its a looooooooooooooooooong game so take your time and it will slowly build.

Xanderin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
55 subs in 2 weeks, not bad! Just stay active. Comment on videos, talk to people and remember its a looooooooooooooooooong game so take your time and it will slowly build.
Thank you don't worry i'm not expecting to fly up tbh i like the rate its going at atm its giving me time to fix things and make improvments

BernieTheTree

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Thank you don't worry i'm not expecting to fly up tbh i like the rate its going at atm its giving me time to fix things and make improvments
I found as long as you look to do a little better than the last time, maybe learn a new skill or tweak something like audio, video, lighting etc etc each time then after 30 videos your are 30 better than you used to be.

Xanderin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I found as long as you look to do a little better than the last time, maybe learn a new skill or tweak something like audio, video, lighting etc etc each time then after 30 videos your are 30 better than you used to be.
i agree i looked into the render thing i think i've figured it out and my next video should look better and have no black border