Gaming Group Collaborations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(Gaming Related)Hello everyone my buddy and I are looking for other people to play with for youtube to goof around. We are based on Ps4 and we also both have a youtube that are similar to each other. Mine is Boss Lady and his is Boss Blue if you want to join or just play with us (You don't have to have a name with boss but you can if you want) let me know... I have discord as well!

Dre

Reaction score
Oh okay. If you did I'd be down to play. Since I don't have a PS4[DOUBLEPOST=1505692827,1505646948][/DOUBLEPOST]What's your discord just in case

Reactions: IAmTheBossLady

Rbx12vlogs

Reaction score
Hi man i have a gaming channel and do you want to collab with me and my friend like a group ps4

DonHazeon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey ! I have a PS4 gaming channel? What kind of games do you play ?

Well I have Don in my name :p which kind of makes me a maffia boss Does that help?

Anyways I would love to collab some vids my psn is DonHazeon-YT. Hit me up!

I'm currently pretty small still with 18 subs but I do have over a 1000 channel views already

Reactions: IAmTheBossLady

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
(Gaming Related)Hello everyone my buddy and I are looking for other people to play with for youtube to goof around. We are based on Ps4 and we also both have a youtube that are similar to each other. Mine is Boss Lady and his is Boss Blue if you want to join or just play with us (You don't have to have a name with boss but you can if you want) let me know... I have discord as well!
....sooo am i too late i mean its cause of school so i coulndt make too much content and other reasons as well

Status
Not open for further replies.