Request Graphic designer for multiple outro templates needed. Paid assignment (Paypal)

outromaker

Reaction score
We are looking for a graphic designer to create outro templates for us in an ongoing basis.

An outro template is an end screen graphic with placeholders and social icons/subscribe buttons like the ones at the bottom which will be used in our service to create outro videos.

We require professional quality templates and we are paying through paypal.

If you are interested in the assignment, please PM me with links to recent samples of your work.

ONLY HIGH QUALITY proposals from experienced graphic designers will be considered. The outro you made for your channel once upon a time, does not count.

Thank you in advance.

Aris,

Last edited by a moderator:

HardCapGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello,
I would like to know what is the amount paid for each outro made.
Not to say that I might be intersted to do that.
Thanks for your time.

Email: kostas.lifeboy@gmail.com

Last edited:

Regdrags

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru, Animator
Hello - I am an animator, artist and graphic designer with 5+ years of experience. I am currently working on a graphic novel and tcg project alone with a indie game project as well. You may check out the following links which features my work. If interested, you may email me. Thanks!
cynthiacustoms.com
maverixsoftware.com
Twitter.com/Castgurl
Catsgurl08@gmail.com

outromaker

Reaction score
Thank you all for your massive response!!! We'll keep the invitation open only until Friday, 8/26 so, if are interested, just send us a PM

Reactions: HardCapGaming

ProlificMF

Reaction score
Hey i can help you with this project. Find some of my previous work below and you can contact me on skype (ProlificMF) and i'll link you to my port.

Hope to hear from you.

ravenclaw.jpg
EDGbanner2.jpg Evolve YouTube.jpg guitar.jpg minecraftbanner.jpg xAlien.jpg

Reactions: injusticeexpert7

GrottedGoofy

Reaction score
heres my thread if you would like to have a look yttalk.com/forums/services.87/ (its my service thread)