Same here. I've had videos downvoted even in safe places. Maybe they were just that bad lol. But I've heard it could purely be because others were trying to hurt my promotion to help themselves rank higher in the subreddit.

I am also someone who is completely in the dark with Google+ lol so you're not alone. I definitely want to get around to it though, everything helps for us guys starting out.

Google + seems hit or miss for me. I have had some views, but I have such a hard time keeping up with promoting! To be honest I really have a hard time promoting anywhere.

Google + seems hit or miss for me. I have had some views, but I have such a hard time keeping up with promoting! To be honest I really have a hard time promoting anywhere.
Me too. I never know where to go and I can never seem to get traction anywhere. It's frustrating. It's an ongoing problem lol.

im still experimenting with it ive gotten some views with it here and there it isnt a cash cow in my opinion but its still worthy for promoting though

I tried G+ once but failed to understand how am I suppose to gather people there. Moreover, its interface is just a mess for me. Hate it.

Hadn`t had the best experience with Google+, but somehow it get more views than on Twitter for me. Posting videos mostly in groups with "share your youtube channel/video" names, and hope for the best. Get atleast a few more hits on them with it, and I guess everything counts :)

I've never really utilized Google+ but so many people have mentioned it, which has pushed me to try to get into it. Really I'm starting out by joining some communities and posting links to my latest video.

Back