Good games to record

I'm going to be recording Doki Doki Literature Club here soon, which is new and trending, but that's not why I'm doing it. Before that, I'm recording Outlast (nearly done) and Bioshock (technical difficulties, though lol), two really old, mostly outdated games. The trick is, don't worry about what people want to see and what they expect. Do the stuff you want to do, that way it's real. And if you're loving it, your audience is way more likely to love it.

Last edited:
I'm going to be recording Doki Doki Literature Club here soon, which is new and trending, but that's not why I'm doing it. Before that, I'm recording Outlast (nearly done) and Bioshock (technical difficulties, though lol). The trick is, don't worry about what people want to see and what they expect. Do the stuff you want to do, that way it's real. And if you're loving it, your audience is way more likely to love it.

Wow thanks

Well the most popular games have lots of competition. You should record those games that are trending for that particular week or month and move to a next game.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Overwatch is always popular and is decently easy to get into, if you want something mainstream. Fortnite looks like it's growing, like PUBG did before.

Theres a game called "DEFIAL" thats downloadable i believe. It has that DOOM feel too it i played it during a beta test and it was actually really fun. Check it out if you ever get a chance.

Back