Good games to record

TheGamer

Reaction score
Any suggestions for Good reliable games or popular games for a starting youtuber

Studz McGee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm going to be recording Doki Doki Literature Club here soon, which is new and trending, but that's not why I'm doing it. Before that, I'm recording Outlast (nearly done) and Bioshock (technical difficulties, though lol), two really old, mostly outdated games. The trick is, don't worry about what people want to see and what they expect. Do the stuff you want to do, that way it's real. And if you're loving it, your audience is way more likely to love it.

Last edited:

TheGamer

Reaction score
I'm going to be recording Doki Doki Literature Club here soon, which is new and trending, but that's not why I'm doing it. Before that, I'm recording Outlast (nearly done) and Bioshock (technical difficulties, though lol). The trick is, don't worry about what people want to see and what they expect. Do the stuff you want to do, that way it's real. And if you're loving it, your audience is way more likely to love it.
Wow thanks

King Fansuri

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
Well the most popular games have lots of competition. You should record those games that are trending for that particular week or month and move to a next game.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved your thread to the ideas / planning forum.

m3d1a

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Overwatch is always popular and is decently easy to get into, if you want something mainstream. Fortnite looks like it's growing, like PUBG did before.

Wahduhhec

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Theres a game called "DEFIAL" thats downloadable i believe. It has that DOOM feel too it i played it during a beta test and it was actually really fun. Check it out if you ever get a chance.