Good Content, Bad Statistics, I Don't Get It Anymore

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
I have good videos, I have good thumbnails, I have good tags, yet I can't seem to GROW. I feel like I keep hitting barriers that I can't surpass. I know this happens to a lot of YouTubers and I don't understand why. YouTube's algorithm is rigged for their benefit I feel, always putting the bigger youtubers first and leaving all of us in the dust. With that being said, any tips? XD

How long have you been uploading to YouTube? A great deal of growth is about patience. Getting out there, putting up consistent content that an audience can count on, having distinct, easy-to-understand themes to your work, and just doing the work.

I'd just keep on grinding, and keep spreading the word. Growing is hard at the start, and you gotta get yourself out there. Use social media. Use word of mouth. And keep improving videos, make every video better than the one before. Interact with your subscriber base. The thing is, there are lots of good youtubers out there, so you need to show the viewers that you're worth watching. Best of luck!

I went from around 200 subscribers to 1000 from mid June to early to mid July. Thankfully I'm still growing, but no where near as much. I happened to do a series that isn't very present on YouTube, so I guess I was lucky enough to pull an audience. Unfortunately though, I have continuous trolls that come and dislike spam my videos for no reason. Its discouraging, but ill never give up! Keep working bud youll get it!

P.S. You got dope branding and thumbnails!

I went from around 200 subscribers to 1000 from mid June to early to mid July. Thankfully I'm still growing, but no where near as much. I happened to do a series that isn't very present on YouTube, so I guess I was lucky enough to pull an audience. Unfortunately though, I have continuous trolls that come and dislike spam my videos for no reason. Its discouraging, but ill never give up! Keep working bud youll get it!

thx bro!

I've moved this to the reviews/channel feedback forum because this is somewhat a channel-specific thread. ^^

Man, that's honestly really reassuring. We can't wait for something like that to happen to us.

Gotta just be patient and try to stay active. Using social media can also help a lot in terms of getting your name out there and stuff

Ok thx, was more asking for help but thx
The "help" part of the main YouTube forum is for specific YouTube platform questions such as "How do I upload videos to YouTube?" or "How can I see how much money I've made from videos?" Those kinds of questions go in the main YT forum, along with the latest YouTube happenings (such as algorithm changes, layout changes, etc...). Any questions specific to a channel's progress goes into the review/feedback forum (e.g. my growth has plateaued, Is there something I can change to grow again?"), and any generalized questions that apply to everyone (e.g. "How do you grow a YouTube channel?) go in the strategy/technique advice forum. ^^

Back