Gonna Start Small...

SupWithT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I know I have a goal right now to reach 50 subs on my channel without the use of fake subscription websites. My main aspiration also is to use partial of the money I gain from Youtube, once I get good, is to donate to charity (Planned on this from this jump soooooo :smug:). So I figured the first thing I CAN do is to start just doing small skits that last between 3-5 minutes or short funny films for snapchat and go to Youtube when I'm ready. It was also be smart to upload my small skits to Youtube also. Any suggestions at all please give them, I am just an upcomer looking for help. :crying::crying:

Last edited by a moderator:

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Between 3-5 minutes videos will be good on Youtube so in my opinion Youtube will be in many respects better than snapchat.

You can use the snapchat account to Create behind-the-scenes clips of the videos uploaded on youtube or sneak peek images for your audience. Give updates on the progress of your latest video.

Create exclusive short-form content and updates to establish a stronger bond with your YouTube channel’s audience.
Hope that helps

SupWithT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thank you all so much seriously.

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That sounds really awesome and you seem to have a really good goal for you channel :) I wish you the best of luck!

wtefe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Advise for youtube: keep having fun!
Advise for creativity: keep producing!

You have good goals, I like em. And charitable thinking and giving is always good for this day and age. You will experience mountains and valleys, and you just need to keep moving forward to get through it all. Starting small and working your way up is a sound strategy.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's really nice of you too donate the money to charity! What charity are you donating to?

Julia and Claire

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Skits are a good idea. Our advice would to make sure all your content is unique, make good thumbnails, and add lots of tags when you're uploading your video.

Hope we helped,
Julia and Claire

SupWithT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you all so much!...As far as what charity I had in mind I was considering Extra Life for my gaming purposes and St. Jude for anything else. I first need to get a good video editor then I will make an intro to my channel. These comments are all inspirational.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Best of luck achieving your goals! They sound entirely reasonable.