Giveaway, how to pick just one winner???

SaltyPeppers

Hey YouTubers!!
So I just posted my first giveaway! I had so much fun making the video, but now it's super hard for me to pick a winner! My only rules for the giveaway is they must Like the video, comment what area you live and Subscribe. How should I go about picking a winner?

Do like a tournament bracket or something and put everyone that liked or commented on it.
The winner will be luck based.
No survivors

You can put the names in a spreadsheet to assign them a number then use a random number generator to choose the winner.

Search HeartBeat Chrome , go to your video scroll down to the comments, and click pick winner. Heartbeat also comes with a slew of other tools for YT

Hey YouTubers!!
So I just posted my first giveaway! I had so much fun making the video, but now it's super hard for me to pick a winner! My only rules for the giveaway is they must Like the video, comment what area you live and Subscribe. How should I go about picking a winner?

We preferred to do it old school and write all the names out of people who commented in the giveaway video, showing all the names un-folded before put in the hat (so that everyone could see their names) and then place the names into a hat and pick them out. The random number thing sometimes looks like they have run it a bunch of times until they got the desired result because of lots of video edits surrounding it.

It's best to do a giveaway announcement video in one shot, or with as few edits as possible.

Back