Giveaway, how to pick just one winner???

SaltyPeppers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey YouTubers!!
So I just posted my first giveaway! I had so much fun making the video, but now it's super hard for me to pick a winner! My only rules for the giveaway is they must Like the video, comment what area you live and Subscribe. How should I go about picking a winner?

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do like a tournament bracket or something and put everyone that liked or commented on it.
The winner will be luck based.
No survivors

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can put the names in a spreadsheet to assign them a number then use a random number generator to choose the winner.

Akim bolduc dicks

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Search HeartBeat Chrome , go to your video scroll down to the comments, and click pick winner. Heartbeat also comes with a slew of other tools for YT

AxeDetroit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here use this, sandracires.com/en/client/youtube/random.htm

It picks a random comment from your YouTube video, just add your video link.
Never knew something like this existed...nice

Ava Toy Show

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey YouTubers!!
So I just posted my first giveaway! I had so much fun making the video, but now it's super hard for me to pick a winner! My only rules for the giveaway is they must Like the video, comment what area you live and Subscribe. How should I go about picking a winner?
We preferred to do it old school and write all the names out of people who commented in the giveaway video, showing all the names un-folded before put in the hat (so that everyone could see their names) and then place the names into a hat and pick them out. The random number thing sometimes looks like they have run it a bunch of times until they got the desired result because of lots of video edits surrounding it.

It's best to do a giveaway announcement video in one shot, or with as few edits as possible.

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Use random.org a random generator

Reactions: Vir