GIVE ME ADVICE

Modify

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm new on yttalk and I'm trying to grow my channel. I have a small gaming channel that focus' on horror rn, I'm getting a camera and I am going to start doing things like pranks, DIY's, and facecam videos. Right now I need help on what i can improve on, if your reading this I would love if you can do me the favor and check out my channel and lmk what you think maybe you'll enjoy what you see :D

Reactions: Julius Gacgacao

Uncle Eggnog

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wrong part of forum dude :) belongs in channel feedback good luck!

Julius Gacgacao

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think your videos and quality are rally good. Plus your commentaries are really energetic, which is good.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
If you're just starting out I would suggest getting some quality under control meaning getting a quality camera/audio/lighting.
With regards to the camera a decent cell phone does the trick, won't recommend going out and buying super expensive stuff,
But Audio and lighting everyone over looks, try to find good natural lighting in your house. Believe in from experience this makes a world of a difference! A iPhone will look better than a $1000 dollar camera if it has good lighting!
But I would suggest getting a cheap recorder/microphone. Some people might disagree but I find it a massive turn off when there is bad audio. Try and find a decent shameless plug but I wrote more about it at my website if you want to check it out

Modify

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you're just starting out I would suggest getting some quality under control meaning getting a quality camera/audio/lighting.
With regards to the camera a decent cell phone does the trick, won't recommend going out and buying super expensive stuff,
But Audio and lighting everyone over looks, try to find good natural lighting in your house. Believe in from experience this makes a world of a difference! A iPhone will look better than a $1000 dollar camera if it has good lighting!
But I would suggest getting a cheap recorder/microphone. Some people might disagree but I find it a massive turn off when there is bad audio. Try and find a decent shameless plug but I wrote more about it at my website if you want to check it out
Thanks for the ideas and support i appreciate it! :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You have a good clear mic and energetic voice. Keep up the good work!