Give away help

Vikkiv2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys
Just thought about my first giveaway video. I will do it later when I reach my first 100 subscriber.
But I like to know how to make giveaway video like what conditions I may apply for people to enter the giveaway contest and how to choose a with from all who entered in the contest.

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I made a couple of giveaways so I know +- how to do them.
Me personally, I made giveaway video and said that if you want to participate in this giveaway just write a comment bellow. I really didn't want to say "subscribe and leave a comment bellow saying: "I subbed"". It's really pointless. Most of the time people are going to sub just to have a chance to win and then just unsub when they won't win. I would say at the end of the video "if you want you can sub to me for more". Definitely DO NOT say SUB and you'll be in the game.
How to choose people who entered... Well. I don't think there will be 10k people participating in it so I would say count down the comments and use site such as random.org, generate from number 1 since there will be atleast 1 comment and the number of comments you had. Like generate numbers between 1-50. It will generate 32 for example and you gotta count down 35 comments to find out who's the winner.
I did it this way.
Hope I helped a little bit :) :up2:
//EDIT: There might be way to import all the comments to the excel so it would be easier but I'm not sure about that.

Vikkiv2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks man that's some nice information I got it all this but maybe there are other ways let's see what other people say about it

Sent from my D6633 using Tapatalk

Reactions: terror569

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
There are sites that will allow you to choose a random winner or a random number, so I'd suggest using that and filming your process, so nobody accuses you of playing favorites or giving to your friends or something. I've seen a number of channels do that, and some of the randomizer sites are fun (one has a big wheel that spins, but I can't seem to find the URL for it.)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi guys
Just thought about my first giveaway video. I will do it later when I reach my first 100 subscriber.
But I like to know how to make giveaway video like what conditions I may apply for people to enter the giveaway contest and how to choose a with from all who entered in the contest.

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)