Getting your content out there - Tips Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I have a reasonable sized channel, Just under 5K subs and for a while I was getting loads of views and comments and everything, However all of a sudden around september of last year it just dried up. I have a twitter and post my videos on there and I never post anything that I beleive to be sub standard, If anyone could give me any tips to start growing once more or tips on how to improve my content I would be forever greatful, I feel like I should be doing something to improve I just dont know what.

NoirAscii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Well I can see that a frequent theme in your content is Pokemon, so perhaps look for groups linked with Pokemon on either Facebook, Twitter, etc. Also because a lot of uploads you have are more tutorial based, market those videos to those groups so it gets your name out there.

Therealkojr

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I can see that a frequent theme in your content is Pokemon, so perhaps look for groups linked with Pokemon on either Facebook, Twitter, etc. Also because a lot of uploads you have are more tutorial based, market those videos to those groups so it gets your name out there.

I agree, just go join a community on like Reddit or something that has to do with what your posting videos about. That can help.

NoirAscii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Not at all, your content is great, clear and concise. It's just about hitting the right places for your target audiences. Everything else seems to be in order from what I can see.

Reactions: lifefixx
Status
Not open for further replies.