Services Get yourself animated, plus channel art- FREE

Hi there , if you are still doing this then may i please have a banner for my channel!
I am willing to pay yttalk cash if you want it!

Hi there , if you are still doing this then may i please have a banner for my channel!
I am willing to pay yttalk cash if you want it!
I have a bunch of others, but I'm working on them all today so yup ^_^ Info?[DOUBLEPOST=1375534067,1375532122][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah sure add an Skag to it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375046380,1375046016][/DOUBLEPOST]

any gaming characters from like black ops 2 and maybe a DJ Skined minecraft Characterand psyko from borderlands 2 ;)
If you read my post, this has been a crazy week blah blah

ANYWAY I'm working on your stuff now, what color schemes do you want?[DOUBLEPOST=1375535180][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aww,my logo is a example :D I want an animation :D Just a turtle that says "Subscribe to BTurt for more shi-I mean epic videos".
Do you want it to be your voice? Or mine? Or some filtered voice that sounds insane? :p

I have a bunch of others, but I'm working on them all today so yup ^_^ Info?[DOUBLEPOST=1375534067,1375532122][/DOUBLEPOST]

ANYWAY I'm working on your stuff now, what color schemes do you want?[DOUBLEPOST=1375535180][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you want it to be your voice? Or mine? Or some filtered voice that sounds insane? :p
Blue :)

It is okay do not need one now :p

Filtered crazy voice :D

Hey could you make cartoon character of me instead of banner just a character with pokemon trainer red clothes and brown hair :) Pleassss
So you want yourself to be drawn with pokemon trainer clothes and brown hair? I guess ask Them2GuysOFFICIAL

I'm done with your banner, but you don't want it so can I delete it?[DOUBLEPOST=1375566166,1375566119][/DOUBLEPOST]
By the way...How close is the animation to being complete?
Not started...
Again it's been a crazy week and I'm a bit backlogged, but it'll be done by today :D

What turtle do you want?

Hi! I'm just starting a pokemon based channel, can you do me a banner and DP? The Banner can be randomized, but the DP must have a teenage girl with brown hair and a charmander hoodie, and a dratini beside her. The Banner has to contain the girl as well. But the Banner can be anything. But can it be pokemon and other games related? :)

~Molly

Back