Services Get yourself animated, plus channel art- FREE

Thank you :D

That'll be 5.50[DOUBLEPOST=1375627513,1375627088][/DOUBLEPOST]I was just kidding BTW :p

Yes,pretty much :D[DOUBLEPOST=1375662994][/DOUBLEPOST]
YO GUYS

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Basically man like me will be jetting off to turkey tomorrow for a whole TWO WEEKS (skrrrr)
So yeah i wont be able to do any cartoons unfortunately...sorry. Im sure taco will still do BANNERS but CARTOONS will not be avaliable for another 2 Weeks im sorry.

If you want a cartoon please be patient and i will be with you in a fortnight

So holtight mandem,peace

Wait...is Geek making my animation? Geek Talker

[DOUBLEPOST=1375673693,1375673660][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello ya'll!
Me and Them2GuysOFFICIAL have teamed up and are offering our combined graphics services FREE! What graphics you may ask? Well I make banners, logos, thumbnails etc. and he can animate you! (and other things!)

Examples of my work-
View attachment 10534
View attachment 10535
View attachment 10536
View attachment 10537
View attachment 10538
View attachment 10539
View attachment 10540

I only have 2 examples of his work but I'll post more when he gets on-
yttalk-forum-cartoon-png.7679
and View attachment 10541

Soon we may charge, but right now, we wanna practice and get better so we are offering this FREE! Keep in mind that it does take time to make these things, so you might have to wait a day or two. But it's worth it, right?

So leave one or all of these below-
A picture of you that you want animated
whether you want to incorporate it into the banner and logo
color scheme for banner
thumbnail design

You do not have to get all of these, you can get only one (i.e. only banner, only animated picture etc.)

hi im nikko i been looking for someone to animate me for a while i did myself but i wanna see what others can do how do i send you the picture

Could you make me an end slate for a video? Like an outro that fits my channel branding and design, and that says "previous video" "next video" "Subscribe"?

How about a cookie by a cartoon mouth with the word 'Flipsternip"

Thanks you rock :)

I would like it to be a profile picture for youtube

Could you make me an end slate for a video? Like an outro that fits my channel branding and design, and that says "previous video" "next video" "Subscribe"?
How about a cookie by a cartoon mouth with the word 'Flipsternip"

Thanks you rock :)

I would like it to be a profile picture for youtube
Okay, I'm going to work on both of these on Thursday :D

Back