Services Get yourself animated, plus channel art- FREE

I know you guys are really backlogged but If you are still planning on drawing that cartoon that I asked about earlier that'd be great! :D

So you want yourself to be drawn with pokemon trainer clothes and brown hair? I guess ask Them2GuysOFFICIAL

I'm done with your banner, but you don't want it so can I delete it?[DOUBLEPOST=1375566166,1375566119][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not started...
Again it's been a crazy week and I'm a bit backlogged, but it'll be done by today :D

What turtle do you want?

A cartoon turtle, like my avatar :D

can make some for free thank you very much add me ThatKidNeoHD[DOUBLEPOST=1375590048,1375589995][/DOUBLEPOST]I meed some channel art and logo

So you want yourself to be drawn with pokemon trainer clothes and brown hair? I guess ask Them2GuysOFFICIAL

I'm done with your banner, but you don't want it so can I delete it?[DOUBLEPOST=1375566166,1375566119][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not started...
Again it's been a crazy week and I'm a bit backlogged, but it'll be done by today :D

What turtle do you want?
You can still send the banner but how do I contacte them could you do it for me pleas :)

YO GUYS

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Basically man like me will be jetting off to turkey tomorrow for a whole TWO WEEKS (skrrrr)
So yeah i wont be able to do any cartoons unfortunately...sorry. Im sure taco will still do BANNERS but CARTOONS will not be avaliable for another 2 Weeks im sorry.

If you want a cartoon please be patient and i will be with you in a fortnight

So holtight mandem,peace

Back