Zacklovesbooks

If I make music using garageband and use it on my videos is that alright or.. same with graphics and such like I make everything myself . Some one help I'm confused..

Yes, you can make original music in Garageband and put it in your video. Here is Apple's information about their Garageband loops and sound library:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201808

The only thing you cannot do is put one loop on a video without any modifications.

However, if you take a copyrighted song, modify it, and put it on YouTube, you will probably get a Content ID claim and an action may be taken based on YouTube's Music Policies:
https://www.youtube.com/music_policies

If you make the graphics yourself, and they aren't made up of other copyrighted images, then it should be okay. ^_^

Yes, you can make original music in Garageband and put it in your video. Here is Apple's information about their Garageband loops and sound library:

The only thing you cannot do is put one loop on a video without any modifications.

However, if you take a copyrighted song, modify it, and put it on YouTube, you will probably get a Content ID claim and an action may be taken based on YouTube's Music Policies:

If you make the graphics yourself, and they aren't made up of other copyrighted images, then it should be okay. ^_^

so, if i went online did a photoshop text effect/ style tutorial and other tuts , ( and modifying it to how i want it tone and used it as a intro for my videos . is that alright to?

so, if i went online did a photoshop text effect/ style tutorial and other tuts , ( and modifying it to how i want it tone and used it as a intro for my videos . is that alright to?
If you're talking about using copyrighted images without the owner's permission, then no. You need to start with your own images, or find an image in the creative commons. ^^

If you're talking about using copyrighted images without the owner's permission, then no. You need to start with your own images, or find an image in the creative commons. ^^
I mean I'm not using none of their images ( using commercial free fonts, royalty free images ) like all I'm using is their concept( going through the tutorial step by step) , is that fine?. and what is creative commons?

Back