Gaming gaming website and channel collaboration and writers needed

Andros

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm with the website SickCritic.com. We do gaming news, updates, and cover just about anything having to do with gaming. We're looking for writers! We'd love to have you apply for a position. In between making news content, we give creators opportunities to express their thoughts and opinions on the industry and its games. In addition, we provide review codes when we can to have people review games. I personally am the owner and operator of the Sick Critic YouTube channel. Anyone wanting to colab on live streams or assist in the creation of videos can also hit me up. At the end of the day, we're looking for dedicated content creators who want to go further into the gaming industry. Email me at entertainmentgamingdaily@gmail.com with your first and last names, preferred form of contact, and desired position with Sick Critic. Information on desired qualification will be provided later this week.

Reaction score
Hi, I would love to become a writer for your website. To apply for this position should i still email you?

Reactions: Andros