DaVViD

Reaction score
Hey there YouTube communtity! I was wondering if any of you guys would like to do a collab with me! I will be playing halo 5, gears of war ultimate edition, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, minecraft and more! Anyway I'm looking forward to growing together and learning many new things about YouTube!Below are some minor requirements for the collab
  • Age must be 13-16 years old
  • Must Have a decent amount of subscribers 50-500
  • Have an Xbox one and Xbox 360
  • Must be active user
  • FUNNY!!!!!!!
  • Have at least two of these games, halo 5, Bo3,Gears of war ultimate edition, nba 2k16
  • That's all and if you do want to do one reply to this or send me a message on Xbox live (gt: HASHTAGDaviD)
  • YouTube channel, Hashtag Davvid

Levi Anker

Reaction score
I own a team called civil we are looking for decent Content creators we used be be into sniping montages etc but now as the owner I want to get the youtube rocking with tons of content creators and we provide graphics that I could do or get someone to do and promotions from our instagram we have 190 followers and my Skype has over 150 contacts we would love to pick you up just please reply on here + just got an xbox one dude I have Divison fifa and rocket league!!

DaVViD

Reaction score
Sweet! I'll think about it. I'll reply to you as soon as possible! Can you send me your gt so we can start a party and talk more about this? Thanks