GamerSkaptooni

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a new upcoming gaming channel made specially for gaming. I play all sorts of latest, funny, old, games. I am looking to collaborate with any other good standing channel that does gaming or commentaries videos like me.
If you need more information on the type of collaboration I need, or you would like to tell me about a type of collab you would like. Just reply and ill have my e-mail given to talk further. Thanks :)

ElvanPlays

YTtalks HarryPotter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator
Hello! :) maybe you could introduce yourself and tell us who you are before all of this :D _

Welcome here!

Booker Ames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I would love to work and play with ya! Is there a way you would like to chat? Like Steam or YT?

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude my friend and I would love to collaborate with you. Any other way we can talk more about this like skype or twitter?

GamerSkaptooni

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright, I'll introduce myself but not deeply. Simply, I'm a person who started a gaming/commentating youtube channel, recently. I am looking to collaborate with previously good standing experienced gaming channel owners. This collaboration might stay for long or stop at a point depending on how it's effectively being to both of us.
I'll contact the person that I would think that it would be comfortable to work with.
That's basically it.