Gaming Funny moments youtubers up for collabs??

iStreaky

Reaction score
Im looking for funny moments youtubers to collab with, aged 14-19 ish and just all round funny people. Nothing else really matters to me so long as you can edit decently well. I havent been very consistent due to exams but now that theyre coming to an end im hoping to upload a lot more and i think getting a group together will help a ton for all of us involved. Im English (from Nottingham) aged 15 and follow UK time. I play PC and Xbox One.

Reaction score
Yo man I play mainly PC but if you want to collab sometime hit me back here and we can exchange info

kelsung

Reaction score
i whould like to play with you man i play pc only mainly as well add me on skype kelsung.chapman

AgonyGFX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello I am looking for a group of people to do something like this. I am 14 years old also. I am a new channel, my old channel had 150+ subs but I deleted it because I didn't feel like I was going anywhere with it. I play pc and Xbox one. Lately I have been messing around on Cod 4 getting funny clips with mods and just random things for a new video. If you would like to collab sometime email me @imthewiggins@gmail.com

bearded bear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What games do u play and also same with me I haven't posted on YouTube in a while cause finals and getting new PC/monitir

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds Like an awesome time add my skype Wafflesticks0412 my YT channel is Wafflesticks Im 16 and looking for people to collab with!

Savio29

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what games do you have ?