ECHO6251

Hey! So my name is Echo, real name Jacob, but I go by Ian irl, anyways I am looking for a group of people to collaborate with on YouTube like the crew that VanossGaming, MiniLadd, H20 Delirious, I AM WILDCAT, and all of them have made. The reason I list the aforementioned is because I want to create a "crew" like them or basically have a group to collab and grow with, and have sort of the same aspect: Funny Moments. Also in a way that we all bring something unique to the table, like a "theme" or whatever.

A little about myself: I am currently an 18 year-old gamer that lives in the US (California) and I have been into YouTube for about 3 years but have really never gotten anywhere previously. Although some things I did get from it was practice and experience with video editing. I have skills within Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, and Adobe After Effects. I have also experience in Photoshop (if that is any use of info.)

Requirements:
  • Must be on PC (for the time being; will update this when I have console)
  • Preferably in the US or Canada (NA)
  • Speak English fluently
  • Have a decent quality mic and recording setup (No potatoes ;) )
  • Uses Discord/Teamspeak (I don't like Skype for many reasons)
  • Dedicated with YouTube (Not some "thing to do" when bored; like a job)
  • Easy-Going
  • Video-Editing skills (I can assist if needed)
Some Games:
  • Gmod
  • CSGO
  • GTA V
  • TF2 (Maybe)
  • COD
  • L4D2
  • PUBG
  • H1Z1 (Maybe)
  • Cards Against Humanity
TL;DR
  • I want a group like VanossGaming, MiniLadd, I AM WILDCAT, etc. A funny moments group.
  • Have a decent setup and be 17-23
  • Be in NA or be willing to work with time
  • Be mature and serious about YouTube.
  • Looking to grow and become friends
My Contact Details:
  • Discord: ECHO6251#6827
  • Email: echo6251business@gmail.com
  • Steam: ECHO6251
  • Youtube: ECHO-6251 (Not a URL yet so ask me)
  • Here: PM me

Hey Echo. The names Phil.
I've been on youtube for 8 years as a music channel but changed almost four years ago into a gaming channel.
I have 631 subs.
I have gta, l4d2, GMOD and a ton of other games.
My discord is Philofhatsandgames #1561
My mic is a samson meteor
And I occasionally use Vegas pro to edit some videos.
I've been wanting to do CAH for a long time, I've only done two videos of it because my best friend wasn't interested in it, he told me in a blurt out.
So yeah.

Hey Echo. The names Phil.
I've been on youtube for 8 years as a music channel but changed almost four years ago into a gaming channel.
I have 631 subs.
I have gta, l4d2, GMOD and a ton of other games.
My discord is Philofhatsandgames #1561
My mic is a samson meteor
And I occasionally use Vegas pro to edit some videos.
I've been wanting to do CAH for a long time, I've only done two videos of it because my best friend wasn't interested in it, he told me in a blurt out.
So yeah.
I'll send you a message on Discord soon, currently working rn. I will add you, and then send an invite for discord.

I am interested , although i am from the UK. I tick all the other boxes though. The only times i can record are evenings which is about 12 - 1 pm your time. If it goes well i may be able to sleep early and get up at 6 am / 11pm your time if thats better for you

Quick update to this: If you meet most of the requirements, with the only exceptions being the English and PC things, then contact me and maybe we can work something out. Also a little clarification to my requirement of video-editing skills, I mean as in editing your videos, as in not un-edited, un-cut videos that are 30 min long. Also the games I listed are games that I have, not games you must own. If you have any questions contact me. Thanks

Another quick update: If you are going to add me on discord please comment here first. I do not want random adds with no comment. Thank You.

Back