Alright so a little update: We are currently at 6 members (including myself) and I am looking for about 4 more. So if you are interested please contact me via discord.

Another update: We are currently at 8 Members, and I want two more, so if you are interested add me on Discord @ ECHO6251#6827
Please read the first post here before adding me though.

Another update: So we were at around 9 members, but four of the people were really inactive, and two of them left. So that being said, now we are at 6ish, (one has been inactive for a while (Not being able to record with us), but may come back), so I would say there is 5 of us. We are pretty active and have been trying to record as much as we can recently, but there has been some software issues and a lot of out footage has been corrupted and/or really low-quality. Anyways that all being said. I am still looking for 4 people to join us. PLEASE read over the original post. IF you do NOT meet ALL of the requirements, then contact me and we can see if we can work something out, with the EXCEPTION of the AGE limit. Just contact me on discord @ ECHO6251#6827. Thank you.

Hey, I've added you on discord, @meat_ #8510. I would like to talk to see if you guys would want me to be apart of the group. Cheers!

Back