• 1 (OMG! Bad!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys Kuji here of the "The House of Wolves Gaming"; and I'm here to seek serious help with growing my youtube channel. Due to the fact that I have 1,000+ subscribers and bearly any views on any of my videos shows that I'm a lot wrong here. List below what "I" think I'm doing wrong:

List of things "I" and "Others" think is wrong with my channel (OVERALL):

1) Told that my thumbnails don't match my title
2) Told that I don't promote property
3) That I got the subs and that I'm just lazy
4) Banner
4) Long titles
5) Video descriptions issues
6) Told that I ruined my name on promoting my channel
7) Logo
8) Intro & Outro

thats just the few I can think of thats wrong... list still goes on and ON.... :/

Requesting a FULL YouTube Channel Review:
  • By full channel review I mean that I would really like lots of feedback on everything from my banner to logo, down to my video descriptions, my titles on my videos. Are they good? bad? little of both? On what level of bad am I on? and how can i get off that levels and into the good to amazing levels?!
  • Whats wrong with my thumbnails? Do they match the titles I gave them?
  • Whats wrong with my Intro and Outro Parts of my video? What do you think I need to do better or something?
  • Does it feel or look like I'm being really lazy or lazy at all with my videos? such as editing, commentary, coming up with titles, or overall bad a promoting my channel?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
From looking at your channel I would guess you bought the subs or used one of those sub for sub sites. If you did be honest with your self. You don't have any fans you just have subscribers. You gave a list of things that you think are wrong with your channel. If you think they are wrong FIX them. There is not a clear cut path for YouTube. Also its kind of embarrassing that you have links to patreon and merch when your videos barley hit 10 views. Also the merchandise is very poorly designed then you have a Fiverr link for design.

Unanswered5s

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
From looking at your channel I would guess you bought the subs or used one of those sub for sub sites. If you did be honest with your self. You don't have any fans you just have subscribers. You gave a list of things that you think are wrong with your channel. If you think they are wrong FIX them. There is not a clear cut path for YouTube. Also its kind of embarrassing that you have links to patreon and merch when your videos barley hit 10 views. Also the merchandise is very poorly designed then you have a Fiverr link for design.
Agreed with the Patreon thing, but why do you think his 32 subs are bought?

Edit: Whoops, just revived a thread from October haha! My bad

Reactions: GameVestment