Gaming Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeisterSandvich

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys. My name is Josh. You will learn more if you go check out my introduction thread. If anyone wants to be friends over games or YouTube, just comment on here. I would love to do collaborations with anyone of you all. No requirements, I love playing with everyone!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to colab with hawe you got CSGO , G-Mod or GTA V on pc if you hawe than add me on steam Unmasked Zan The Gamer

CPUniversity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I was looking for a YouTube friend to grow with and then I found you! I have CS:GO even though I don't record any video on it, but I do record life story and Club Penguin.

CPUniversity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How about you add me on Steam first? My Steam username is Dead. My icon will say TS.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sure[DOUBLEPOST=1450815502,1450814553][/DOUBLEPOST]I cant find can you add me Unmasked Zan The Gamer

F_Squared

Reaction score
Hey guys. My name is Josh. You will learn more if you go check out my introduction thread. If anyone wants to be friends over games or YouTube, just comment on here. I would love to do collaborations with anyone of you all. No requirements, I love playing with everyone!
MeisterSandvich, I would love to collab with you I have two very different channels. I see you post minecraft content and I have just started a channel for that so would love to collab!!!

Reactions: MeisterSandvich

MeisterSandvich

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
MeisterSandvich, I would love to collab with you I have two very different channels. I see you post minecraft content and I have just started a channel for that so would love to collab!!!
Cool. We will have to do a collab sometime! Sadly, I cannot right now. I am working on a Christmas Special. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.