Status
Not open for further replies.

MeisterSandvich

Hey guys. My name is Josh. You will learn more if you go check out my introduction thread. If anyone wants to be friends over games or YouTube, just comment on here. I would love to do collaborations with anyone of you all. No requirements, I love playing with everyone!

Hey guys. My name is Josh. You will learn more if you go check out my introduction thread. If anyone wants to be friends over games or YouTube, just comment on here. I would love to do collaborations with anyone of you all. No requirements, I love playing with everyone!
MeisterSandvich, I would love to collab with you I have two very different channels. I see you post minecraft content and I have just started a channel for that so would love to collab!!!

MeisterSandvich, I would love to collab with you I have two very different channels. I see you post minecraft content and I have just started a channel for that so would love to collab!!!
Cool. We will have to do a collab sometime! Sadly, I cannot right now. I am working on a Christmas Special. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back